Located at the northeast corner of West Tyvola Road and Billy Graham Parkway between I-77 and I-85 — the two most important commuting arteries in the region, LakePointe Corporate Center is the most accessible location for large employers in the area.
Boasting the largest concentration of major employers outside of Center City Charlotte, the campus is situated just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and within five miles of uptown Charlotte. The buildings which are home to Sealed Air, Lash Group 1.0 and 2.0, AT&T, Shelco, and the VA Healthcare Care Center among others — feature timeless architecture, high-end finishes, and mature landscaping. Designed to encourage activity and interaction during the workday, shared common areas and scenic walking trails were strategically planned around the central lake.
Other property features include:
- Class-A office space in a corporate park/campus setting
- Relaxing park-like atmosphere with outdoor seating, lake, and walking trails
- Nearby amenities include retail, dining, and living options that fit every lifestyle
Childress Klein developed and owned this property, as well as performed comprehensive property management and leasing services through 2015 when the property was sold.
Energy Star Rated
USGBC LEED Silver Certified (LakePointe 3, 5 | 2012)
- Restaurants and fitness facility on-site
- 5 minutes away from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
2007 | Building Owners and Managers Association, International TOBY (The Office Building of the Year) Award