Lash Group, a leader in patient services and an AmerisourceBergen company, who has more than 3,000 associates nationwide, chose developers Childress Klein to construct two buildings to better accommodate the growing needs of patients and providers.
This new state-of-the-art campus equips Lash to consolidate employees into one building providing room for additional staff growth and expansion. The first building, which opened in 2016, accommodates nearly 1,600 associates. The second building accommodates more than 1,300 associates and improves efficiency and integration of teams by consolidating their operations into fewer buildings, all the while providing a superior work environment. Focusing on Lash Group’s purpose-driven culture, the design plays close attention to incorporating the qualities of compassion, knowledge, courage, and collaboration throughout different sections of the building. The design also incorporates sustainability efforts that promote energy and water saving efficiencies.
Project features include:
- 1,200 - number of employees in the Lash building during the initial move
- 2,400 - number of employees that are expected to be housed there by 2020
- Located in the picturesque town of fort mill, which includes three of Charlotte’s top 25 wealthiest zip codes, with a history of attracting and retaining top quality corporate users
Our beautiful new building reflects the passion and energy of our associates. With open workspaces, technology-ready conference rooms, associate lounge areas and a modern café, there are more spaces for associates to connect and collaborate.
— Barbara Whitten, Lash Group
Fort Mill, SC
Partner / Architect
Clear Springs Development Co.
USGBC LEED Gold Certified
- 3-story, Class A office building
- Immediate access to I-77 and just 25 minutes from Uptown Charlotte
- +/- 58,000 SF floor plates
- Located on 10.57 acres of land
- 1,209 parking spaces (7/1,000 SF)