Chris Thomas is the Partner responsible for development, marketing and leasing of retail real estate projects. His responsibilities include market analysis, site acquisition, negotiating major tenant and specialty tenant leases, property disposition, implementing marketing plans and third-party owner relationships.
- B.S. B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Young Executives Institute, Kenan Flagler School of Business
- Childress Klein
- Partner, Retail, 2004 - Present
- Sr. Marketing Principal, 1998 - 2004
- Belk, Inc.
- Manager - Real Estate, 1984 - 1993
- Vice President - Real Estate, 1993 - 1998
- Sharon Towers, Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte, Board of Directors
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Past Carolinas Retail Chairman
- UNC Kenan Flagler Alumni Council
- SouthPark Coalition Advisory Committee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina & South Carolina