While Childress Klein Properties exists to develop high-quality, profitable real estate projects and provides the most competent and professional property management possible, we fully understand that our success is derived from the success of our employees. That's why we provide them the tools and training to further develop their skills; open work environments that help stimulate an ongoing exchange of ideas; and the opportunity to be fulfilled both personally and professionally.
Summary of Benefits
- 401(k) plan with 3.5% match.
- Great medical PPO plan with co-pays
- Dental plan benefits include preventive care paid at 100% and most other dental services paid at 80%, after the deductible, to an annual maximum of $1200 per covered individual
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Supplemental vision, life and disability insurance available
- Time off includes vacation and discretionary days plus 9 Holidays annually
View Current Employment Opportunities with Childress Klein Properties
Are You Ready To Embark On a Challenging and Rewarding Career With Childress Klein Properties?View Current Opportunities »